Sometimes things go disastrously off course.
Other times, things don’t go anywhere at all.
The last few months have been very blah. Not bad necessarily, but very stilted. I feel like I hit the pause button on my life, and I don’t quite know how to hit play again. Even the steps I’ve taken to move forward are in slow motion; I actually found a new job so my daily life won’t be as miserable, but it doesn’t start for almost two whole months.
I’m trying to propel myself forward, but I just keep going in circles.
So!! Goals!! I really want to be intentional about how I utilize my time in July. Hopefully I’ll be able to claw my way out of this funk.
- I want to finally organize my closet and create a functional space. This will entail going through my massive pile of clothes and finally getting rid of everything that doesn’t fit. I may get in better shape, but I’m never going to shrink back to the size of a high schooler, and that’s more than okay.
- I want to improve my diet so I have the energy to begin an exercise routine. I don’t need to become a cross-fitter overnight. I just want to go through a single day without severe fatigue.
- CLEAN. THE. KITCHEN. It’s frankly upsetting how gross and disorganized our kitchen is. I love to cook but I hate being there. It’s such a problem.
- The kittens need to get spayed.
- I want to start writing everyday again.
There are a million and one other projects that I’d like to tack onto my list, but I know that’s not realistic. I don’t need a whole mountain to climb. I don’t even need to run. I just need to start making my way uphill.
Baby steps and daily habits, y’all!